Sunday, June 30, 2013

On my workout playlist


We all have our phases of laziness and we get the most creative reasons not to workout. "I have my period", or "I'll do it tomorrow", or even "I've been working out so much I need a break" - any of these sound familiar? I myself am guilty of excuses like these. To combat laziness though, we must get equally creative about motivating ourselves to get up from the couch and start moving! One of my best motivations is fresh, new workout music that just gets my adrenaline pumping! Sharing with you my latest workout playlist, and here's hoping you listen to them when you workout later. Enjoy! :)

⪢ Ready or Not - Bridgit Mendler
⪢ Fine China - Chris Brown
⪢ Alive (Zedd remix) - Empire of the Sun
⪢ We Run The Night (DJ Vice remix) - Havana Brown ft. Pitbull
⪢ Jump Around - House of Pain
⪢ Change Your Life - Little Mix
⪢ Best Night - LMFAO ft. Goon Rock, Will.I.Am, & Eva Simons
⪢ Champagne Showers - LMFAO ft Natalia Kills
⪢ Fresh Off The Runway - Rihanna
⪢ With Every Heartbeat (Pete Tong remix) - Robyn
⪢ C'mon - Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment