Friday, November 11, 2011

Green with envy

When I chance upon something I really like, I contemplate on whether to share it with the world or to just keep it to myself (bad, I know.) This time though, I really couldn't help but spread the good news! You know how smitten I've been by green juices, smoothies, and the like lately - and to my delight, my colleague Michelle recently shared with me a brand new green smoothie and juice delivery site in Manila! THANKS MICH! The company's called Rawlicious Planet - their advocacy is to provide fresh, raw green juices to your doorstep to help promote a healthier lifestyle.

"Our goal is to provide quality natural beverages that nourish the mind, body, and soul."

A long list of vegetable juice concoctions are available, and each bottle is promised to contain a unique mix of O'greens (organic greens) such as spinach, malunggay, tatsoi, kamote tops, carrot tops, petchay, bok choy, romaine lettuce, lollo rossa, and other mix lettuce varieties. My personal favorite is "Joe's Green Mind" - loaded with beta carotene that helps detoxify the body and refresh the soul. In this drink is a mixture of o'greens, cucumber, o'mint, apple, banana, with pure coconut water.

www.rawliciousplanet.com

The order-delivery process is quite easy. You text (0917) 8301729 to ask for the available drinks for the next delivery day. Delivery days are Tuesdays and Fridays, and they usually send text blasts two days before so you have time to place your orders. 1 liter is just P195, and a minimum of 1 liter order is required for delivery. Refresh your soul, invigorate your spirit, and love your body! Reminder: it's the only one we've got! Order your bottles of green juice today!

No comments:

Post a Comment