Thursday, May 9, 2013

Book club of one

Finally, my pabili from the States have arrived! Thanks to my tita Ochie and tita Arleen who tirelessly shopped for me while they were on vacation. Here I am still trying my best to eat clean and learn how to cook clean and delicious dishes made out of real food! Proud to say I don't eat food out of packages at all anymore (except for certain life or death situations wherein I immediately regret it). Can't wait to try all the delicious recipes and tips these awesome women whipped up! I don't think I have to mention how good they look - needless to say Gwyneth Paltrow, Kimberly Snyder, and Daphne Oz are some of the women I truly look up to. I'll be sharing my recipe roadtests with you guys in the next coming weeks, so check back from time to time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment