Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blogging for kaizen

kai · zen |ˈkīzən|
noun
- a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc.
- ORIGIN Japanese, literally ‘improvement.’

For quite some time now, I've been wanting to put up a blog of my own. Being a person who works in fashion, instinct tells me I should write about that. But honestly, I enjoy reading other people's fashion blogs rather than I write about it. That's how I get insipired so to speak.

So to form some sort of "escape" from my everyday life (not that I need to), I've resolved to write about my everyday health learnings instead. No one is a stranger to sickness, disease, or even the common everyday stress, and no one wants to get any of these. In an effort to improve my health (hence kaizen), and yours (whoever you are, reading this blog right now), allow me to share with you some nuggets of wisdom I've come across and will continue to encounter in the days, months, and hopefully years to come. Let's be healthy - or let's at least TRY to be! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment